RoboForex Ltd is an online broker that offer low spreads, multiple trading instruments, multiple platforms and limited bonuses.
The RoboForex brand is operated by the RoboForex Group, and is located in Belize. RoboForex began operations in 2009 and has grown in size and capacity. The brand offers over multiple trading instruments which include Forex, Stocks, Indices, ETFs, Commodities, Energies, Metals and Cryptocurrencies. They also offer cutting edge platforms. RoboForex boasts of over 800,000 clients from 169 countries. They are both a dealing desk and Non Dealing Desk broker offering ECN and STP trading accounts through their platforms. This means a different payment model to you the trader eg. lower spreads for ECN accounts with some commissions to pay.
The features of trading with RoboForex include:
- Tight spreads starting from 0 pips.
- Micro accounts with minimum of 0.01 lot size
- Multiple trading platforms including MT5, cTrader and R Trader.
- Several promotions and bonuses.
- Regulated broker with security and insurance for clients’ deposits.
Deposit & Withdrawals options
“Roboforex offers several payment options, depending on country of domicile. These include e-wallets, credit/debit cards and bank wire. Withdrawals are processed within 1 day and are charged.”
Different payment methods are available on RoboForex. There are no fees charged for deposits but withdrawals attract charges depending on the method used.
- Skrill: 6 currencies are accepted: USD, EUR, MYR, INR, AED and PLN. Deposits are processed instantly and the minimum deposit accepted is $10. For Withdrawals, a fee of 1% is charged. The processing time is from 1 minute to 1 day. The minimum amount is $0.1. Skrill is not available to clients from the European Economic Area (EEA).
- QIWI: The only currency accepted in USD . For deposits; the range accepted is $0.3-$950 and the processing is instant. For Withdrawals; the range accepted is $1-$3800 and the processing time is 1minute-1day.
- WebMoney: Only 2 currencies are accepted: USD and EUR. The minimum deposit is $10 and the processing is instant. The minimal withdrawal amount is $0.02 and the processing time is 1minute-1day. A withdrawal fee of 0.8% is charged
- Fasapay: Only 2 currencies are accepted: USD and IDR. For deposits; the range accepted is $10-$20,000 and the processing is instant. For Withdrawals; the range accepted is $0.1-$20,000 and the processing time is 1minute-1day. A withdrawal fee of 0.5% is charged.
- NETELLER: 6 currencies are accepted and it is not available for clients resident in the EEA. Deposit range is $10-$50,000 and the transfers are instantly processed. Withdrawals take from 1 minute to 1 day and a fee of 1.9% is charged. Amounts within the range of $5-$10,000 can be withdrawn at a time.
- ePayments: Only US Dollars and Euros are accepted. Deposits are instantly processed and must be between $10 and $10,000. A withdrawal fee of 1% is charged and the processing takes from 1 minute to 1 day. The withdrawal range is $1-$10,000.
- POLi: The only currency accepted in USD and it is used for deposits only. There are no charges and the transactions are processed instantly. The deposit amount range is $10-$1,000.
- Visa/Master Card: The deposit and withdrawal range is $10-$20,000. The deposits are usually processed instantly or within 5 minutes. For withdrawals, processing time is between 1-10 business days. Withdrawal charges is $(2.6% + 1.3) or € (2.6% + 1) depending on the currency.
- China UnionPay: The only acceptable currency is CNY. The processing time is instant. The deposit amount is between 100 CNY to 18,500 CNY.
- Bank Transfers: This method takes up to 5 business days to complete. Withdrawal and deposit limits vary from currency to currency. The withdrawal charge is 1.6% of the withdrawal amount.
What about the bad reviews you see on the internet?
Well bad reviews will always be there in some cases some people do try to cheat the system and end up with blocked accounts. Trading in forex is risky we all know that so losing money is part of the process but the people that continue learning do get the rewards.